A&A Lingua has over ten years of experience in translating economics and finance texts for many large public accountants. In cooperation with international public accountants PwC, our translators have translated audit standards (ISA) and accounting standards (IAS). Thanks to longstanding relationship with Ernst & Young, we are conversant in financial reporting standards (IFRS) terminology. A&A Lingua’s translators are all well abreast of terminology as used at the European Central Bank and Eesti Pank (the Bank of Estonia).
We translate financial statements and annual accounts, audit reports, evaluation reports, fund prospectuses and other financial texts. A good translation of an economics document requires translators to be particularly up-to-date with the field. In the interests of precise use of terminology, we consult the client – or specialists among our partners – when necessary.
A&A Lingua’s clients in the field of banking and finance:
- Estonian Banking Association
- Financial Supervision Authority
- Nordea Bank
- Ernst & Young
- Grant Thornton Rimess Baltic
- Eesti Energia
- European Commission – contracts for translation of economics and finance texts from English and French into Estonian, awarded 2010
- PricewaterhouseCoopers – from 1999-2007
- SEB Eesti – contract for rendering translation services 2001-2008
- Eesti Pank
We offer especially low prices on translation of annual reports into English.